Van Bael & Bellis invites you to its employment webinar: "Useful Employment Law Updates In A Virtual Working Environment"
Van Bael & Bellis is pleased to invite you to its webinar on employment law “Useful Employment Law Updates In A Virtual Working Environment”. A practical webinar for employers wishing to stay up to date with the latest developments in Belgian employment law. New legal challenges – mostly linked to today's virtual working environment – will be discussed together with practical tips on how to overcome these obstacles.
The webinar will cover the following key topics:
- Virtual recruitment of employees and the legal requirements involved such as the possibility of signing employment contracts electronically and the validity thereof
- Organising remote working: the dos and don’ts
- Updates on health and safety at the workplace
- The various applicable furlough regimes
- Points of note in relation to dismissals
Van Bael & Bellis partner Catherine Longeval, counsel Sara Beutels and associate Manon Denis will host the webinar.
Please click on this link to register.