Back to lawyer directory
Hannelore is a counsel who specialises in corporate M&A.
She has a particular focus on (cross-border) restructuring work (distressed or not) and transactions in the regulated industries, having assisted sellers, buyers as well as management in a variety of sectors, including agriculture, renewable energy, life sciences and insurance. She also has experience in handling complex corporate litigation cases ranging from corporate governance conflicts to restructuring matters.
Hannelore has been seconded as a corporate counsel to an international renewable energy producer headquartered in Belgium.
Dutch, English, French
- Legal 500 for Corporate/M&A
- IFLR1000 – M&A (Rising Star)
- University of Leuven, Master of Corporate Law, 2018
- King's College, London, LL.M. in Competition Law, 2013
- Universities of Oslo and Leuven, Master of Laws, 2012
- Universities of Brussels and Leuven, Bachelor of Law, 2010