Fabrizio Di Gianni
Fabrizio Di Gianni practises competition and trade law. He also assists clients on other aspects of EU law, including free movement of goods and regulatory law, with a particular focus on the car industry.
EU and International Trade Law
EU and Italian Competition Law
He regularly speaks at conferences and seminars on competition law and trade law matters.
Italian, English, French, Spanish
- Chambers Global and Chambers Europe – ‘Leaders In Their Field’ (International Trade/WTO)
- Chambers Global – ‘Foreign Expert’ (Competition/European Law)
- International Who’s Who of Trade and Customs Lawyers
- Expert Guides – Guide to the World’s Leading Competition and Antitrust Lawyers
- Expert Guides – Guide to the World’s Leading Trade and Customs Lawyers
- Legal 500 for Customs, Trade, WTO and Anti-dumping
- Legal 500 for Competition Law
- Best Lawyers – Trade Law
- Georgetown University, Washington, DC, Master of Common Law Studies, Thomas Bradbury Chetwood, S.J. Prize, 1995
- College of Europe, Bruges, Post-graduate studies in EC law, 1989
- University of Naples Federico II, Bachelor of Law, magna cum laude, 1987
Contributor to Il Diritto della Concorrenza nella Comunità Europea, Van Bael & Bellis (2009).
Contributor to Van Bael & Bellis, EU Anti-Dumping and Other Trade Defence Instruments (fifth edition, Kluwer, 2011), the standard work of reference in the field of EU trade law.
Supreme Court of Italy