Laura Lehoczky-Deckers focuses on all aspects of German and EU law with a particular emphasis on regulatory law.
Prior to joining Van Bael & Bellis, Laura was junior partner in a boutique law firm based in Düsseldorf, Germany, focusing on private litigation. She was also a legal clerk for the Regional Court in Düsseldorf.
Laura also gained valuable experience as a legal intern with several German law firms, as a trainee at the European Commission, Brussels, and at the Permanent Mission to the Office of the United Nations, Geneva.
German, Hungarian, English, French, Spanish, Dutch
- Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf, Second State Examination in Law, 2015
- Heinrich-Heine-University Düsseldorf, First State Examination in Law, 2013
- Specialization in European and International Law, 2011
- Université de Paris – Nanterre, Diplôme d’Etudes Juridiques Françaises, 2009
- Additional Study Program "Anglo-American Law", Introduction to French and Spanish Law, 2008
Regular contributor to the monthly competition law newsletter, VBB on Competition Law and several environmental and regulatory updates.