VBB on Competition Law, Volume 2022, No. 4
The April 2022 issue of our newsletter, VBB on Competition Law, which covers major developments in competition law at the European Union, UK and Member State levels.
Among others, the developments we cover in this issue include:
- The Cargotec/Konecranes merger decisions in the EU and UK – Another sign of emerging divergence between EU and UK merger control policy?
- Excessive pricing in the pharmaceutical sector: The Auden McKenzie/Actavis case on hydrocortisone tablets
- New judgments by the EU General Court concerning the Commission’s re-adopted decision in the Airfreight case
- New EU Guidance concerning FDI screening, indicating that Russian and Belarusian investments are a potential threat to EU security and public order
- A new judgment by the Italian Administrative Court indicating that mergers cannot be assessed for abuse of dominance under Article 102 TFEU
Related insightsSign up for updates
VBB on Competition Law, Volume 2023, No. 3
VBB on Competition Law, Volume 2023 No.2
VBB on Competition Law, Volume 2023 No.1