VBB on Competition Law, Volume 2021, No. 11
The November 2021 issue of our newsletter, VBB on Competition Law, which covers major developments in competition law at the European Union, UK and Member State levels.
Among others, the developments we cover in this issue include:
- The UK CMA’s decision to block for a second time the completed merger between JD Sports and Footasylum
- The European Commission’s first FDI screening report
- The European General Court’s judgment on self-preferencing in Google Shopping
- The Italian Competition Authority’s decision to hold Amazon and Apple liable for discriminatorily limiting access to Amazon Marketplace
- The UK CMA’s proposal for a new vertical agreements block exemption order