Vladyslav Darahan specialises in trade law and WTO law, with a particular focus on trade defence instruments across multiple jurisdictions (both the EU and the C.I.S. countries) and the WTO dispute settlement mechanism.
Vladyslav advises clients on trade regulation and customs law issues in Ukraine and the C.I.S. countries.
He also develops training programmes for government officials and private clients in third countries on anti-dumping matters.
Prior to joining Van Bael & Bellis, Vladyslav worked at the customs and maritime law department of Odessa Law Academy in Ukraine. He also interned with a leading Ukrainian law firm.
Russian, English, Ukrainian
- Odessa Law Academy, National University, Ukraine, PhD candidate, 2018 - 2022
- University of Brussels, LL.M. in International Business Law, cum laude, 2017
- Odessa Law Academy, National University, Ukraine, Bachelor and Master of Laws, with honours, 2012-2018
- Obstacles to Free International Trade: Pressing Challenges of the Freedom of Transit (Lex portus, Issue 5, 2018).
- Technological tying: The Microsoft Saga in the United States and the European Union (Lex portus, Issue 3, 2017).
- Electronic Customs: Experience of the European Union (InterEuLawEast 2016).