Margot Vogels focuses on EU and Belgian competition law. She advises on a wide range of competition law matters, including competitor cooperation, distribution agreements, pricing, abuse of dominance issues and merger control.
Margot also has experience advising life sciences companies on their clinical trial and collaborative research agreements and their regulatory and public procurement issues, as well as in representing life sciences companies in civil, commercial and criminal disputes.
Prior to joining Van Bael & Bellis, Margot gained experience as a trainee in the European Commission’s Directorate-General for Competition and as an intern at the Brussels offices of leading international law firms.
French, English, Dutch
- Columbia Law School, LL.M., B.A.E.F. Fellow, 2018
- University of Brussels (ULB), Master of Laws, magna cum laude, 2016
- China University of Political Science and Law (CUPL), Exchange programme, 2014
- Saint-Louis University, Brussels, Bachelor of Laws, cum laude, 2014
Publications and insightsSign up for updates
- Corporate, Commercial & Regulatory/Life Sciences
Finnish Competition Law Association publishes article authored by Kris Van Hove, Argyrios Papaefthymiou and Margot Vogels on “A new landscape for digital antitrust in Europe: walking the ever-narrowing line between competition on the merits and anti-competitive conduct” in the Association’s 2022 Yearbook