- Expert Guides – Rising Star (Competition/Antitrust)
- Who’s Who Legal - Future leader (Competition)
- University of Amsterdam, LL.M. in European Union Business Law, magna cum laude, 1999
- University of Aberdeen, Certificate in Legal Studies, 1998
- University of Brussels, Master of Laws, magna cum laude, 1998
Contributor to the fourth (2004), fifth (2010) and sixth editions of Van Bael & Bellis, Competition Law of the European Community (Kluwer), the standard work of reference in the field of EU competition law.
Contributor to Van Bael & Bellis' Business Law Guide to Belgium (Kluwer Law International/Bruylant, 2003).
Assisting JTEKT, a large Japanese multinational, in securing full immunity from fines under the Commission’s leniency programme during the European Commission’s investigation into the automotive bearings cartel and coordinating the defence of follow-on damages claims in various jurisdictions.
Representing the Umicore group in the French Competition Authority’s investigation into allegations of anti-competitive practices and abuse of dominant position in the building products sector and representing the client in the forthcoming appeal.