VBB on Competition Law, Volume 2021, No. 6
The June 2021 issue of our newsletter, VBB on Competition Law, which covers major developments in competition law at the European Union, UK and Member State levels.
The developments we cover in this issue include:
- The French Competition Authority’s recent decision fining Google for favouring its own services in the online advertising services supply chain
- An ECJ judgment providing more clarity on the fraught issue of the conditions for the grant of partial immunity under the 2006 Leniency Notice
- An update on the UK’s move towards a revision of its rules on vertical agreements
- An overview of recent German case law on the application of the competition rules to SEP licensing negotiations
- A paper issued by national competition authorities pushing for greater involvement in implementing the Digital Markets Act