Back to lawyer directory
Argyrios Papaefthymiou focuses on all aspects of EU competition law as well as EU regulatory law.
Before joining Van Bael & Bellis, Argyrios worked as a competition law trainee in the Brussels office of a leading international law firm gaining particular experience in antitrust matters as well as mergers and acquisitions. He also previously worked as a trainee at the European Commission’s Directorate General for Competition, where he focused on State Aid, and as a legal intern at the WTO.
Greek, English, German, French
- Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Geneva, Master of International Economics, 2019
- Athens University of Economics and Business, M.Sc. in International Economics and Finance, 2017
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, LL.M. in International Legal Studies, 2016
- Democritus University of Thrace, Bachelor of Laws, 2014
- Philipps Universität Marburg, Germany, Erasmus Student Exchange Programme, 2010-2011